Friday, June 5, 2009

Today I'm having a "I rather be in bed" day. Lets be honest. More like week. This weather is getting the best of me. It's June for god's sake. why did I wake up to a -3 windchill? Officially moving. Somewhere warm. all year.

Speaking of moving, but on a much more realistic level. I really want to change apartments. As much as I love my cozy place, I want a bigger place. I may also be feeling like I want to move in with A, but I still think I'm not ready to move in with anyone. Oh well. My lease is up in October... I have until end of July to figure out what I'm going to do.

I want to start my new sewing projects. I have 3 vintage dress patterns, a bamboo handle purse, and the skirt I started the pattern for eons ago. Alas, I do not have any fabric suitable for any of these at the time. Ho-hum. I could always finish those gingham dressed I started last year(hahaha) but I think I've run out of the elastic thread. I could always start with the alterations I need to do. What an idea that would be.

...back to work for me.
P.s. which is going well by the way. The bus ride is and forever will be (until I manage to get a car) the pits, though.

No comments: